Saturday, May 05, 2007

Regular Joker

Tristan was cracking me up tonight. We were at my sister's having dinner and we looked out the window and Tristan was laying down beside the road, like he was hit by a car or something. He would wait until a car would pull up to see if something was wrong and then jump up and say "Rah!". It seems most people had a good sense of humor and got a good laugh out of it.

Next I know he is waving cars down and asking them if they wanted to donate to the "Tristan wants a PSP3 foundation". I thought he was crossing the line there and asked him to stop but, again, it seems everyone but me had a good sense of humor because they were all laughing.

Every time a car would continue on Tristan was rolling on the ground laughing hysterically. The things they will do to entertain themselves. Apparently, strolling Rylee down the street didn't sound like fun tonight and he let the girls do there thing and he did his, lol.

No comments: