Monday, April 27, 2009

I know I'm having a terrible time lately keeping up with my blog, just been busy I guess, other priorities. So I'm sure you will all laugh when I say....................I'm going to try really hard to get my vegan blog back on regular postings. I posted today and will make an enormous effort to post something every week:) There is a new post today so for anyone interested in healthier, vegetarian fare come visit.

Everything I post are things that I make on a regular basis and most of the recipes are not complicated. I don't post recipes either unless MOST of my family rave about them. If you try any of them I would love your feedback about how you and/or your family enjoyed them.

http://veganforamonth-snavleys.blogspot.com/

The address comes from the fact that when I first started the blog I was trying one month of veganism. I went on a few months later to live six months being vegan. I now am back to lacto vegetarian- I only do eggs if they happen to be in a baked good and I try to limit my dairy so it's not every day. All of our dinner meals, for the most part, are vegan as I always seek to honor my children's choices (Kev is vegan).

Enjoy!

1 comment:

That's my story and I'm sticking to it, at least for now. said...

I love your blog, I homeschool too, semi unschool and semi organized lol.I try to go vegetarian..but then I crave meat more. I decided to find a middle ground so I limit my meat intake to only about three days a week. i am anxious to read your blog.

I have two blogs.
http://enzosgalaxy.blogspot.com/

http://margaritastewart.blogspot.com/