I've been tagged by Kelli. I'm supposed to include in a blog 6 weird things about me.
Here are the details: Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as clearly state this rule. After you state your 6 weird things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you're tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means. So here goes.
1. I'm a vegetarian (is that weird?). I don't think so but some do :)
2. I refuse to drink my morning cup of coffee until my teeth have been thoroughly scrubbed.
3.I'm ALWAYS cold! I keep my house at 75 and my bedroom at 80 and I still get chilled!..................and I live in Alaska!!
4. If I get stressed I start painting walls in my house, that is my therapy.
5. I roll my eyes a lot when I talk to people.
6. According to Sara Hajduk it is REALLY weird that I smother everything in honey-mustard sauce. Ren says that this should be #1 on the list, especially when I start dipping bean burritos in it!