Monday, March 02, 2009

Meditation from Dr. Judith Orloff


"Thank you, home, for allowing me to live within your walls. Thank you for giving me shelter, warmth, and security. Thank you for allowing me to live my life in your womb, for staying strong and sturdy, for supporting me, and for your beauty.

Thank you, earth, for the land that I live on and for allowing me to steward life with you. Thank you for allowing me to walk upon your soil, cultivate you, and live in partnership with you. Thank you for supporting my home and my family.

Thank you, plants, minerals, and animals that dwell on the land that I steward. Thank you for allowing me to experience your beauty, share in your wonderment of life, and for the honor of living with all of you on this earth.

Thank you for the wisdom and joy you bring to humanity.

I honor you."

3 comments:

Shady Lady said...

That is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing it.

Ren Allen said...

That is awesome. Just when I was thinking of what to put on my "happiness" post.:)

Lindy said...

I just found your blog and am so glad I did. Beautiful meditation - I will print it and post it near my yoga center.

Lindy in AZ